Sony has released a major update for the PlayStation App. The companion app has learned to delete files and games from the new PlayStation 5, so that the user does not have to touch it or even turn it on manually.
To take advantage of the new remote storage control feature, you will need to leave the PlayStation 5 in rest mode without turning off the console completely. If the user in the application commands to delete the game, the console will turn on for a few minutes, perform the operation and return to rest mode.
In addition, the PlayStation App now allows you to perform the following new operations:
- Use PS Store sorting and filters to find what you want faster.
- Compare your prizes with those of your friends.
- Join PS5 multiplayer sessions in game invitations.
- Share images, texts and URLs from other apps with your friends on the PS App.
- Turn party notifications on or off.
The PlayStation App is available for Android and iOS mobile devices. It can be downloaded for free on Google Play and the App Store.